“Best 10 Useful Android Apps In Daily Life | Best App useful in Daily Life”
Nowadays we depend on Smartphones and getting them to work for daily life. From Good Morning to Good Night, we are attached to them. Moreover, letting to access our personal data information like Gallery, contacts, messages. And why not?
People believe in Google products. The newspaper that arrives in our home for news nevertheless, we are read from online apps to get updates.
Android app that I gonna share today, make your life simple and easier. Trust me it’ll help with daily life needs as well as it is secure and safe. I also used these android apps that help in daily needs.
There are many Useful Android Apps In Daily Life that let you help in the situation. So, I personally suggest the following are the best apps to streamline your daily life and you need to try these App.
The wallet is your personal finance planner that helps you save money, plan your budget and track spending. You will become your own finance manager. Actively plan & manage money. Get a report concerning your finances, together with the people gauges trust, across multiple currencies, banks and financial institutions.
Upload your Loyalty or Reward cards too. Get and keep full control of your finances. Tracking your money just got easier. You can also track the Weekly/yearly base.
Play Store Rating – 4.6/5
- Spend Tracker
- Expenses tracker
- Bill Reminder
Quora is a Q&A platform that empowers people to share and grow the world’s knowledge. People come to Quora to ask questions about any subject, read high-quality knowledge that’s personalized and relevant to them, and share their own knowledge with others. Quora is a place to share knowledge and better understand the world.
Play Store Rating – 4.5/5
- Ask a question and get helpful answers
- Follow topics and browse quality content
- Learn from credible people with first-hand knowledge
- Answer questions and share your knowledge with the world
Inshorts is a news app that selects latest and best news from multiple national and international sources and summarises them to present in a short and crisp 60 words or less format, personalized for you, in both, English or Hindi.
All summarised stories contain only headlines and facts, no opinions, to help you stay informed of the current affairs. Whether it’s the latest government policies or shakeups in Bollywood, we get them covered and delivered super fast! Get updated with the latest news and current affairs in a jiffy!
Play Store Rating – 4.6/5
- Search lets you find any short, recent or old, by simply typing in a keyword in the search box
- News Reader – Read Summaries of All Breaking News
- Now, stories and shorts are also available in Hindi – Just tap to switch the language
- Get limited daily notifications for the most important news and breaking news of the day
- Articles are sourced from various publishers and news channels
- Stay updated with current affairs to get ahead and prepare for competitive exams
If you want to wake up early in the morning then you should try this App. Alarmy wakes you up effectively with missions, alarm clock for heavy sleepers! With Alarmy you can wakeup to 5 different missions. Different snooze options help you wake up slowly and gradually.
Crazy loud ringtones for heavy sleepers and night owl but also for morning people who want to wake up gently with no anxiety. Alarmy is a Useful Android Apps In Daily Life.
Play Store Rating – 4.7/5
- “Photo Missions” – Wake up and take a picture of the registered place to shut down the alarm clock
- “Math Missions” – Solve from simple to advanced math problems to dismiss alarm clock and kickstart your brain
- “Barcode Missions” – When you hear the alarm sound, look at the clock time. If you don’t want to snooze the alarm clock, then take a picture of the barcode to turn the alarm off.
- “Shake Missions” – Shake your phone up to 999 times to stop alarm clock wake up your body
The 7 minutes abs workout for women or men, based on the training principle of “Higher intensity and lower frequency”, is a sure-fire way to get sexy, flat and firm abdominal muscles.
There are 14 exercises included in the workout: Jumping squats, Reverse crunch, Straight-arm plank, Russian twist, Bird dog, Burpees, Long arm crunch, One leg bridge, One leg push up, Plank, Cross arm crunch, Mountain climber, Bridge, Bicycle crunch.
These exercises can fully train your abdominal and back muscles.
Play Store Rating – 4.7/5
- Fast workouts: quick sessions for the abs and core that take just 5 minutes.
- Stay motivated: Every exercise in every workout has a target to aim for which varies depending on your previous progress.
- Stay on track: All workout sessions have timed rest and exercise periods to ensure fast routines that take no more than 5 minutes – even the busiest people should be able to find 5 minutes to tone their abs!
- Focused: All workouts target the abdominal muscles to strengthen your core
- Simple: All exercises feature detailed instructions and clear 3D animations making each session ideal for beginners.
What if your phone was stolen? With CrookCatcher installed on your smartphone or tablet, you might have a chance at getting it back!
CrookCatcher hides behind your lock screen and if someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code, it takes a picture of the person with the front-facing camera.
CrookCatcher immediately emails the photo of the thief to you, along with your device’s current GPS location Full experience of CrookCatcher by purchasing PREMIUM inside the app. Useful Android Apps In Daily Life when you thought “My Phone isn’t secure” or in the Situation when your phone was stolen.
Play Store Rating – 4.5/5
- Takes a photo with the secret camera when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code.
- Sends an email with a photo, GPS coordinates, accuracy, estimated street address,
- Works with password, pin code and pattern lock.
- Combined map and photo view to browse pictures inside the app.
Of course, it is completely silent and secret (turn off notifications in settings).
- No battery drain – CrookCatcher only runs when the wrong code is entered.
- Select the number of unlocking attempts before a picture is taken
Tweakable GPS settings (timeout and desired accuracy)
National Train Enquiry System Android App Indian Railways Official app for travellers using railways for taking holiday vacation trips, official trips, tours, and daily commute.
Indian Railways Official app for travellers using railways for taking holiday vacation trips, official trips, tours, and daily commute. The site provides train-running related and real-time status queries for all trains of India.
Play Store Rating – 4.3/5
- Spot Your Train with diversion information
- Live Station
- Train Schedule with save feature
- Trains between Stations
- Cancelled Trains
- Rescheduled Trains
- Diverted Trains
- Manage favourite trains, stations and train schedules
PhonePe is a payments app that allows you to use BHIM UPI, your credit card and debit card or wallet to recharge your mobile phone, pay all your utility bills and also make instant payments at your favourite offline and online stores. Unlike G-Pay, it has a Wallet option, so your cashback adds.
Phonepe helps in transfer money or pay to the shop when you haven’t cash in your pocket. So Just Scan Phonepe QR Code of the shop and then pay to the shop owner.
The PhonePe app is safe and secure, meets all your payment and banking needs, and is much better than Internet banking.
Play Store Rating – 4.4/5
- Spotting Train Accurately
- Offline Train Schedules* (Using Server)
- Coach Layout and Platform numbers
- Super efficient in Battery, Data Usage and App size
- Seat Availability and PNR Status
Google Assistant keeps you hand free with smartphones, ready to help when and where you need it. No Need to touch and type for ask, search and command, solely speak “Hey Google”, then start whatever you search or to do.
Manage your schedule, get help with everyday tasks, control smart-home devices, enjoy your entertainment, and much more.
Play music and videos with your voice
Find music based on a genre, play your favourite songs, playlists, podcasts, and music videos, or find the perfect tunes for activities like cooking, studying, or working out. You can also skip songs and adjust the volume.
Play Store Rating – 4.1/5
- Search the web and get quick answers
- Get the Google Assistant for hands-free help
- Play music and videos with your voice
- Stay in touch with hands-free calls, texts, and emails
- Get quick directions and local info
- Get convenient help throughout the day
That’s why Google Fit collaborated with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the American Heart Association (AHA) to bring you Heart Points, an activity goal that can help improve your health.
Activities that get your heart pumping harder have tremendous health benefits for your heart and mind. You’ll earn one Heart Point for each minute.
Play Store Rating – 3.9/5