1. Xiaomi Mi Charge Turbo 30W wireless fast charging technology announced
It will debut in Mi 9 Pro 5G. Xiaomi has announced Mi Charge Turbo 30W wireless fast charging technology in China. The company said that it features new solution that uses an efficient 4:1 direct charging architecture that enables up to 30W wireless charging. It uses a two-stage charge pump, charging more efficiently and generates less heat than the 2:1 architecture used in the last 20W wireless charging solution present in the Mi 9.
Furthermore Xiaomi says that with the new 30W wireless charging tech, 4,000mAh battery can be charged up to 50% in 25 minutes, and it takes only 69 minutes to charge the phone fully, faster than the 27W and 20W wired fast charging.
2. Moto E6 Plus launching soon in India on Flipkart
Moto E6 Plus has a 6.1-inch HD+ Max Vision display, is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 with 2GB RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie), features a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2-megapixel camera and an 8-megapixel front camera. The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, dedicated dual SIM and a MicroSD slot and packs a 3000mAh battery and has P2i water-repellent nano-coating
3. IFA 2019: HUAWEI WiFi Q2 Pro whole-home WiFi system announced
4. Xiaomi Mi Band 4 with 0.95-inch AMOLED colour display launching in India on September 17
It has a 0.95-inch AMOLED colour touch screen display, which is 39.9% bigger than the predecessor so that it can display more characters and is protected by 2.5D scratch-resistant glass. It has 77 different watch faces and is also 5ATM water-resistant so that you can take it for swimming under 50 meters.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 specifications:
- 0.95-inch (120 x 240 pixels) AMOLED 24bit colour touch screen display with up to 400 nits brightness, 2.5D scratch-resistant glass
- Shows time, steps, heart rate, activities, weather, notifications from apps, calls and more
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor
- Monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep, Sedentary reminder
- Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro, Capacitive Wear Monitoring Sensor
- 22.1g ultra-light body
- 5ATM (50 meters) water-resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- 135mAh Li-Ion polymer battery with up to 20 days of usage
5. Huawei’s FreeBuds 3 are noise-cancelling AirPods for your Android
The latest Huawei mobile CPU can offer a dual-channel Bluetooth connection, which means up to 30-percent lower latency and 50-percent lower power consumption — crucial stats for tiny audio products. The FreeBuds 3 are the marquee product for this new chip, and instead of going for the usual in-ear design, it’s using an AirPod-like stemmed look that sits just inside your ear.
Also, Huawei said they are open-fit headphones to offer active noise cancellation. We won’t be seeing these in the US, but they should launch in Europe and other regions next month.
6. Samsung Galaxy A50s with 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, triple rear cameras launching in India on September 11
7. Vivo U10 with a long-lasting battery, fast charging, Snapdragon SoC launching soon on Amazon India
The teaser image shows a waterdrop notch, and the company has confirmed long-lasting battery with support for fast charging and a fast charger in the box. It will feature best-in-class Snapdragon SoC, added the company. Further, Vivo also said that the phone has been developed for millennials using customer insights shared by Amazon.in.
Hence, U10 will be a perfect amalgamation of battery and performance at a budget, said Vivo. We should know more details including the launch date soon.
8. Google removes fake Anti Virus apps from the Play Store after Quick Heal report
Quick Heal Security Labs have spotted multiple fake Anti Virus applications on Google Play Store and following the report from Quick Heal, Google has removed the fake Anti Virus apps from the Play Store. According to the report from Quick Heal, these apps appear to be genuine Anti-virus/virus-removal Apps with names like Virus Cleaner, Antivirus security, etc. but in reality. But they do not have any such functionality and goofing off us. The fake Anti Virus applications have been downloaded 100000+ times already by users.