Hi there, Today you will get to know about– Facebook Lasso Launched Soon In India | Mi A2 Will Get Android 10 Update || Samsung Galaxy A51 And A71 Launched In India Soon. Life Is Aware Techolic 11
1. Mi A2 will get Android 10 update
Xiaomi’s Mi A2 which was launched back in 2018 under the Android One program, Now its eligible to receive Android 10. This Smartphone is based on Android One devices from other brands such as HMD and Motorola which have already received Android 10 updates, as per the Android One policy.
Xiaomi has started rolling out Android 10 updates to Mi A2 users in various regions including India, Brasil, Finland, Colombia, Portugal. The update comes with version 188.8.131.52.QDIMIXM, about 1.28 GB in size and has a December Android security patch.
Android 10 brings several additional privacy and security features for users, as well as Dark Theme, Smart Reply, Focus mode, dedicated ‘Privacy section’, and lots more. in the next section, you will know about the Facebook Lasso app, a competitor of Tik Tok which would be launched in India Soon. Life Is Aware of Techolic.
2. Facebook Lasso, a competitor of tik-tok launched soon in India
Tik Tok will no longer, its time to compete with Lasso– a short-form video app. It would be launched by Facebook soon in India. The app allows users to shoot 15-second videos and overlay popular songs.
Although Lasso is currently available in the US and Mexico. Moreover, it will launch likely be in May. The company also said he would be paid more than that of Tik Tok. Tik Tok is popularly globally apps crossed 1 Billion downloads. Life is Aware of Techolic.
3. Oneplus 8 Pro may have 12 GB of RAM
Oneplus is now working with its next flagship – Oneplus 8 Pro leaked news said it has 12 GB of RAM. The Smartphones also have Snapdragon 865 processor, run on Android 10, and likely to flaunt display a 6.65-inch fluid display as per the report.
A new Trojan application is boosting popular shopping app ratings and installations and spreading ads that annoy users and over 14% of Indians have been affected by this malware dubbed as ‘Shopper’, researchers from cybersecurity and anti-virus brand Kaspersky has said recently.
4. Samsung is expected to launch its next A-series Smartphones in India
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Exynos 9611 processor paired with Mali-G72 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB/8GB RAM with 128GB. It runs on Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0
- 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support
- The Galaxy A51 has Quad rear camera setup with 48-megapixel as a primary sensor with f/2.0 aperture, a 12-megapixels ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, a 5-megapixels depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture and another 5-megapixels macro camera with f/2.4 aperture with an LED flash. On the front, it has a 32-megapixels selfie shooter with f/2.2 aperture.
- It comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner and comes with the support of Dolby Atmos
Samsung Galaxy A71 features
- 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O display. Powered by 2.2GHz Octa-core processor, the phone has 6GB/8GB of RAM with 128GB of internal storage
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0
- 4,500mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging.
- It has an L-shaped quad rear camera setup with 64-megapixel as the primary sensor, a 12-megapixels ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5-megapixels depth sensor, and another 5-megapixels macro camera with an LED flash. On the front, it has a 32-megapixel selfie shooter.
Moreover, Samsung is also working on the Galaxy M11, M21, and M41. The Galaxy M41 will go up to a 64MP sensor for its main camera and an Exynos 9630 chipset while the Galaxy M21 should offer a 24MP main camera and Exynos 9609 or 9610 chipset. Life is aware of Techolic.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite | Samsung Galaxy Fold | Google removed malicious apps | Black Shark 3 offers 16 GB RAM | Amazon Great Indian sale of 2020.
Thanks for Visiting Life is aware.
Hope you enjoy it! Life Is Aware Techolic 11
- How To Choose Better ISO Setting In-Camera Or SmartphonesWhat is ISO? In Digital Photography, the ISO rating or number is an indicator of how sensitive a camera’s image sensor is to light at a specific setting. Changing your camera’s ISO setting will amplify or decrease the image sensors’ …
- What is HDR Mode | Where We Should Use? | conditions for using HDRWhen you have captured some photo, you’ve generally observed that it doesn’t look like what I saw with my eyes when I captured the photo.” Because the current camera isn’t good at capturing the entire range of light in the …
- What is “Podcasts”? | podcasts in IndiaWhat is “Podcasts? The podcast is a series of spoken, audio episodes, often focused on a particular topic or theme, like cycling or startups. Podcasts are “On Demand” and can be listened to on your schedule — not when a …
- What is Gorilla Glass and How it is Made of?The most important devices you can use to help with your life is a smartphone They’re always at hand which means they’re always at risk for potentially damaging drops. In addition, these devices are getting thinner and their surfaces larger, …