Samsung Galaxy M02s Specifications
Samsung launched its M-series budget range Galaxy M02s smartphone last week in India whose price starts at Rs 8,999 for the 3GB + 32GB variant. The company has also launched a 4GB + 64GB variant for Rs 9,999. It comes in Black, Blue and Red colours.
Is Samsung M02s Good Smartphone?
Samsung M02s is a successor to M01s Smartphone and company upgrades in design, battery, adds macro camera as well. In M01s, dual camera setup while in triple camera in M02s.
The M01s brain has the Mediatek P22 which is a better option rather Snapdragon 450 chipset used in the Galaxy M02s. Samsung should also have to set up the same processor or higher one likewise in Narzo 20, Redmi 9 which is in the same price segment.
There is a 6.5-inch Infinity-V display in M02s. In their Predecessor smartphone, 6.2 inches of display. The PLS TFT display is manufatured of its own and almost all vendors smartphones are have IPS Display that consumes more power than Samsung Displays.
For powering the device, M02s have 5000 mAh of Battery which has major upgradation. Samsung highlights mainly in battery segement in their M-series smartphones.
The Galaxy M02s include a triple-camera setup where 13MP camera is primary sensor, coupled with a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP for macro shots. In front side, 5 MP camera for selfies.
M02s powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC. The 3GB and 4GB RAM paired with 32 GB and 64 GB respectively of internal memory. Storage can be further expanded using a microSD card up to 1TB and 20.3 GB space available for users. The device packed with 5,000 mAh battery and comes with 15W fast charging support.
Apart from that, The Samsung Galaxy M02s available in three variants: Black, Blue, Red. The price of Samsung Galaxy M02s is 8,999 (3GB/32GB).
pros and cons of samsung m51
Display & Dimension
- Samsung Galaxy M02s has a 6.5-inch HD+
- PLS TFT LCD V-Display (1600 x 720 pixels)
- Protection: Gorilla Glass 3
- Infinity-O Display with 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Dimension of the phone are 159.07 x 74.06 x 9.1mm
- Screen to Body Ratio : Approx 81.8%
- Weight 196 g (Approx)
Processor | Operating System
- Snapdragon 450 14nm Processor
- CPU Octa-Core (1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU Adreno-506
- Android 10
- Samsung One UI 2.0
- Galaxy M02s packs with Non-removable Li-Po 5,000mAh battery
- Support 15W fast charging, Full Charge within 115 Mins
- USB Type-C
- Talk Time: Up to 10 Hrs (4G)
- Audio Playback Time: Up to 12 Hrs
- Video Playback Time: 8 Hrs
- Internet Usage: Up to 7 Hrs
- 3GB/32GB or 4GB/64GB Internal Storage
- LPDDR4X RAM
- Available Memory 20.3 GB
- Expand Up to 1 TB
- UFS 2.1
Is Samsung M02s Good Smartphone: Conclusion
The price of Samsung M02s 3GB/32GB is 8,999. Samsung tries to build position in budget range smartphone and competes with Realme, Mi, Motorola and Redmi Smartphones. The company mainly focusing in battery and display part. Both these sectors are being looked over by consumer.
So If you finding a smartphone that should have a large battery and punchy colour display, then M02s could be the best option for you.
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear-mounted)
- Gyro Sensor
- Geomagnetic Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Virtual Light Sensing
- USB Type-C
- USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Earjack: 3.5mm Stereo
- Dual 4G VoLTE
- Dedicated SD Card Slot
- Wi-Fi Calling
- Widevine L1
- Dolby Atmos
- KNOX Security