Is galaxy m51 worth to buy
Most of us are getting rid off of charging a phone because the spending of time on smartphones are much too that juices the power of your battery. However, many Chinese smartphones offered big battery but not as great as that.
Samsung recently launched its M Series smartphone under 25,000 offers many features in this price tag. M51 has a massive battery, quad-camera setup, AMOLED display etc. With these plus points, there might be a negative point which should you know before buying. You might think” Is Samsung Galaxy M51 Worth To Buy?”
Samsung Galaxy M51 Specification
It is the India’s first biggest battery Smartphone. M51 is the third smartphone in M Series having snapdragon chipset after M40 and M11. under 25,000 you can get into. The Smartphone is an upgrade version of smartphone Galaxy M40. The Smartphone has occurred some changes from its predecessor. Here you’ll know about the Pros and Cons of Samsung M31s. Samsung Galaxy M51 Specification is as follows:
The phone comes with a 6.7-inch FHD+ Infinity-O display. Unlike Other M Series Smartphones, it also has a Super AMOLED+ Display. Samsung Galaxy M51 has a Snapdragon 730G powered by a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor. The Processor is much better than Exynos 9611 which appears in almost all M-Series smartphones in this price segment. The Android 10 with OneUI 2.5 has been supported.
For photography, The M51 have a 64-megapixel rear camera along with a 12-megapixel ultra-wide, 5-megapixel depth and 5-megapixel Macro Camera. The Front Camera in Samsung M51 is 32-megapixel. The Front Camera can also record Slow-Mo Video. In Samsung M51, Both Front and Back Camera can record at the same time or switch once in a while.
Apart from that, The Samsung Galaxy M51 comes in two variants: Celestial Black, Electric Blue. The price of Samsung Galaxy M51 is 22,999 (4GB/128GB).
Display & Dimension
- Samsung Galaxy M51 has a 6.7-inch FHD+
- Super AMOLED+ Infinity-O Display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Protection: Gorilla Glass 3
- Infinity-O Display with 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Dimension of the phone are 159.07 x 74.06 x 9.5mm
- Screen to Body Ratio : Greater than 86.7%
- Weight 213 g (Approx)
Processor | Operating System
- Snapdragon 730G 8nm Processor
- CPU Octa-Core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU Adreno-618
- Android 10
- Samsung One UI Core 2.5
- Rear Camera: 64 MP Main (f/1.8) + 12 MP Ultrawide (f/2.2) 123° + 5 MP Depth (f/2.4) + 5 MP Macro (f/2.4)
- Sony IMX682 Sensor
- Digital Zoom: Up to 8x
- Video Recording: [email protected], [email protected], gyro-EIS
- Slow-Mo Video Recording: Both Back and Front
- Front Camera : 32MP (f/2.0)
- Front Camera Video Recording : [email protected], [email protected]
- Galaxy M51 packs with Non-removable Li-Po 7,000mAh battery
- Support 25W fast charging, Full Charge within 115 Mins
- USB Type-C
- Talk Time: Up to 64 Hrs(4G)
- Audio Playback Time: Up to 182 Hrs
- Video Playback Time: 34 Hrs
- Internet Usage: Up to 23Hrs
- 6GB/128GB or 8GB/128GB Internal Storage
- LPDDR4X RAM
- Available Memory 108 GB
- Expand Up to 512 GB
- UFS 2.1
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side-mounted)
- Gyro Sensor
- Geomagnetic Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Virtual Light Sensing
- USB Type-C
- USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v5.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Earjack: 3.5mm Stereo
- Dual 4G VoLTE
- Dedicated SD Card Slot
- Wi-Fi Calling
- Widevine L1
- Camera to API Support
- Dolby Atmos
- Front Camera: Slow-Mo Video Recording
- KNOX Security
Is galaxy m51 worth to buy
The smartphone is launched last year with a price tag of 25,000 but after a month, the company reduce the price to 23,000. In addition to Amazon also gives an extra discount with Kotak and SBI Credit cards, a discount of 2500.
The minimum price reaches 19,500. At this price after getting a discount of 6,000, the smartphone is much good for value for money but Is Galaxy M51 Worth To Buy.
The phone comes with a 6.7-inch FHD+ Infinity-O display AMOLED display that looks impressive. Many smartphone vendors offering water resistance technology but the Samsung Galaxy M51 body isn’t water resistant.
The Processor is much better than Exynos 9611 which appears in almost all M-Series smartphones in this price segment. The Android 10 with OneUI 2.5 has been supported.
For photography, The M51 have a 64-megapixel rear camera along with a 12-megapixel ultra-wide, 5-megapixel depth and 5-megapixel Macro Camera. The Front Camera in Samsung M51 is 32-megapixel. The Front Camera can also record Slow-Mo Video. In Samsung M51, Both Front and Back Camera can record at the same time or switch once in a while. In place of the bump camera module setup, the module of the M51 backside sits on the table perfectly.
Despite using the massive battery in it, the weight distribution of the M51 is quite impressive. The battery of M51 is 7000 mAh supports 25W Charging while in Realme 7 Pro, it has a 4500 mAh battery with super-fast charging (65W). Looking at its price, the M51 smartphone should have a stereo speaker as other smartphone companies are offered.
Apart from that, The Samsung Galaxy M51 comes in two variants: Celestial Black, Electric Blue. The price of the Samsung Galaxy M51 is 22,999 (4GB/128GB).
Samsung M-Series are budget smartphones, we can go with them to buy them. No doubt.
Is Galaxy M51 worth buying?
The answer is “YES”
In-display Samsung always on the top. So if you want a phone for watching movies then Samsung is best for you. You can go with it to buy.